Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ana's Birthday!!

Well, it's 2 am and I can't sleep so...time for a post!

Ana's birthday is this Friday the 10th so we're having a little New York City celebration. Ana's friend from NC, Toni, will be here Thursday night and we're gonna start off her trip by heading up to Rockefeller Center to look at the Christmas tree. None of us have been up to see it since it's lighting last week so I'm excited to be a little touristy. :)

Friday we will be doing whatever Miss Ana's heart desires during the day. Then, that night, we will be heading to dinner with friends and then starting the night at our favorite neighborhood bar, The Horsebox. After meeting up with friends and having a few drinks the night will continue in an epic fashion I'm sure. I'm not the most creative person but I do have a few birthday surprises lined up to hopefully make Ana's 27th very special for her. I think we can pull it off...


On a side note...if you can't see my slideshow of photos, click on the View All Images button and it should take you to a link that will bring it up. I'm not very computer savvy so I'm not sure why it isn't working on here...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment